Friday 31 May 2013

Writing is Therapeutic...



I usually say writing is therapeutic.
Well, it is for me.
It helps me let out all that is bottled up within.
It helps me unwind just like what movies do to me.

I like telling stories with my write-ups, leaving the reader to wonder at the meaning.
Some of my writings are a reflection of my everyday living, my hurts, emotions, joy and pain.
You can read me through my write-ups.

I have not written anything in a while; this isn’t because I don’t have things to put down.
I have a lot to write, but there is no motivation to put them down
It also means writing is emotional for me.
I write better when I am in certain moods.
Or let's say I write certain things when I am in a certain mood.
Like things pertaining to this blog.

I wouldn’t hesitate to write my report or a proposal if I need to. Lol.
How would I explain to my boss that I am not in the mood to work.
Since I am not ready to get fired, I get to work when I need to work.

Writing is therapeutic. I love to write. So I write.
Same way I love to hang out with friends and also make new friends.
I also love to visit the cinemas.
Life can be fun if we learn to take things easy and slowly.
And I don’t mean you should be lazy, I am only saying…
Work hard and play hard…
One day at a time.

I hope I get to write meaningful things soon.
Before I go, I’ll leave you with a little gift. ;)
See you guys around.
Mumitani

No comments:

Post a Comment