Wednesday 20 June 2012

Something About Men

A man loves to be in charge

A man loves to posses

A man loves to own

A man loves to lead

A man loves to be heard

A man loves to be obeyed


Can he turn down a kind gesture?

Can he ignore a warm show of affection?

Can he dare ignore an open love advances?


There is something about men

He is excited when he finds love

He wants to please her and make her his world

Defend her and stand for/by her in truth

Be her hero and her lord

Someone she will run to instead of her friends

He wants to be able to fulfill her every need

Her desires he wants to meet

Passion for passion

He wont let go

Till he totally conquers and makes her his own

8 comments:

  1. Something you didn't add after the last line.

    After the last line, that's when the 'conquered' starts her whining and nagging, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.

    Then, it will no longer be something about men.

    Whatz it with anonymous na?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous means I'm not a blogger. I just want to enjoy your stuff. I love interesting blogs. Most time I might have contrasting views though, but I always listen and try to learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that... your views are always welcome. It's a free world na.lol

      Btw, you don't have to be a blogger to have an identity. How about joining my blog by registering a user id? If you scroll down this page you will see the link.

      Too many anonymous(es) on the blog already. ;P

      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  4. Tried the registration. Think it works. Still a little confusing on BB. Will see how it works on computer later shah. Just didn't want you to confuse me with another anonymous, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Copy dat.

    lol @ Nerdy cassanova

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to conquer her, I just want her to submit period.

    When there's submission, there won't be whining and nagging as observed by anonymous above.

    My Badtboy opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ermmm . . . conquer . . . submission . . . all na same of same. lol

    ReplyDelete