Tuesday 7 August 2012

Selfless is my Love

Selfless is my love for you
Your beauty radiates, brighter than the shining star
Brighter than the Cherubim and Seraphim
You glow like the rising sun

Unconditional is your love for me
Everlasting love you have for me
Everything I am, you made me to be

When u look, I see the tickle in your eye
Your stare, leaves me speechless
I have joy unspeakable
Peace as the calm of the sea

Deep in thoughts, I think of you
Forever I want to please you
...and till the day we see face to face
I will always be in awe of you.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks dear. Fyngal, I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fyngal? Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww dear! It's u. Thot It was fyngal cos her name starts with Soph.

    Thanks for coming around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. noo,its nt me ooo. My name isnt anywhere near s, so maybe its fyn gal. Aw r u doing sha? Misd u there

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. Missed me where? lol.

    I'm fine, thanks. I hope u are much better too.

    ReplyDelete