Thursday 31 January 2013

PlAy uPoN WoRdS II

Excuse me a minute
Let's watch a play
A play of ink on paper

A style so free
Some call freestyle

Up and down the stairs
Just to get a stare

I am not moved an inch
Even when you pinch

Teeth for tate
Life is too short for that

Do you have to bone
When I play a love tone

Let us take the grace
Before we run the race

Let the King reign
And there shall be rain

All I need is water
Cus I ate bread and butter

Please give me your pin
She said that's a long thing

As I drove away
I saw many on one way

Spill the ink
It's all about pink

Whether you play upon words
Just keep all your wards

I thought I said hi
Even though you were high

Let me drop my pen
So I can catch a hen

When we see again
I hope you'll share your gain

Michael Adeniyi Abiiba
28-01-2013 (8:08pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment